In order to process your return/exchange, please read below:
- Complete our exchange form by clicking here.
When making a return/exchange, please ensure the following:
- Your items have not been altered in any way. This includes printing, embroidering, washing or decorating. Altered items will not be accepted.
- Return merchandise must be unworn and in its original packaging with all tags attached.
- Your return is postmarked within 15 days of the delivery date. Returns postmarked after 15 days will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be issued once your package has been received and inspected by our staff.
- Any shipping fees paid will not be refunded.
- Store credit will be provided once our staff has inspected your return. If you do NOT want store credit there will be a restocking fee of 45%.
- Sale, Promo Code Used, or Disconted Items cannot be returned for a refund. You may return for store credit or exchange only.
- If your original invoice had free postage we will deduct $9.99 for postage and handling. We do NOT cover return shipping costs.
- Also if we ship your order and it’s returned to us due to an address issue you will need to pay for us to ship it back out by clicking here. However if you would like to cancel our restocking fee applies.
- We do offer exchanges however we do NOT cover return shipping costs.
- Please inspect your order within 24 hours of receipt. If you received any defective or incorrect items, please notify us immediately and we will replace your order asap. Please fill out our Order Correction Form found here so we can begin to correct the issue.
- All clothing sales are final after it’s sent to production if you would like to cancel any part of your order while in production there will be a 25% restocking fee. Please understand when your order goes into our production our team begins to work on getting your order shipped asap. If you contact us before it goes into production a full refund can and will be provided. We will check timestamps to confirm you contacted us before it was sent to production.
All policies are subject to change without notice.