- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section below to establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 01/01/2014
Terms and Conditions of Use
By assessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or assessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DrippingTooMuchSauce.com's website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DrippingTooMuchSauce.com's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DrippingTooMuchSauce.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DrippingTooMuchSauce.com's website are provided “as is”. DrippingTooMuchSauce.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DrippingTooMuchSauce.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All trademarks and images remain property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the products being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between all brands and the holders of said trademarks or images.
In no event shall DrippingTooMuchSauce.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DrippingTooMuchSauce.com's Internet site, even if DrippingTooMuchSauce.com or a DrippingTooMuchSauce.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DrippingTooMuchSauce.com's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DrippingTooMuchSauce.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DrippingTooMuchSauce.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DrippingTooMuchSauce.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DrippingTooMuchSauce.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DrippingTooMuchSauce.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DrippingTooMuchSauce.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All clothing sales are final after it's sent to production, if you would like to cancel any part of your order while in production there will be an $10 restocking fee. If product is damaged on delivery please take a photo and send it to through our contact page and we will send you return address for shipping and provide a full refund with store credit when we receive. Return shipping has to be covered by you the buyer.
10. eGift Cards
All gift cards are electronic gift card codes. When you purchase a egift card, we'll email you the gift card code so you can use it online. These electronic gift cards will typically be emailed to you within minutes or up to 1 business day. In some cases we may ask for additional verification and your order will remain pending until we receive all the necessary documentation requested.
Electronic gift cards cannot be shipped to you and can only be used online, not in physical retail locations.
* We cannot accept returns for any electronic gift cards.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Coupon Code Restrictions
- Coupon codes do not apply to wholesale accounts.
- Coupon codes cannot be combined. Limit one coupon code per transaction.
- Coupon codes exclude certain products.
- Coupon codes may require a minimum order that does not include taxes, shipping and handling charges or similar charges.
- Coupon codes need to be redeemed during checkout.
Copyright © 2017 Sauce Avenue. All rights reserved.